We are inviting original papers in all areas of environmental and natural resource economics for presentation at the VIII Congress of the Spanish-Portuguese Association of Resource and Environmental Economics (AERNA). The congress will be organized by the Institute for Public Goods and Policies (IPP) of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), in collaboration with Spanish Association for Energy Economics (AEEE), the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM) and the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- The congress will be held in Madrid, Spain, from September 3 to September 5, 2018.
- Papers can be submitted until March 2, 2018. Please note that although there is no limit to the number of submissions per person, the maximum number of presentations per person will be limited to one. The official language of the Conference is English, and papers in English are therefore preferred. Papers in Spanish or Portuguese will be accepted but will be assigned to non-thematic sessions.
- All papers will undergo a review process and decisions on acceptance or rejection of the submitted papers will be taken no later than April 2, 2018.
- Authors of accepted papers must register at VIII AERNA Congress before June 8, 2018. Only papers of registered authors will be included in the program. The Scientific Committee will assign a discussant to each presented paper.
- The final version of the program will be available on the conference website on July 2, 2018.
Detail instructions will soon be posted here.