- Scholarship for PhD Thesis on Environmental & Agricultural Economics
1) A Master’s degree, preferably a Research Master’s degree, in economics or any related field
2) Evidence of courses taken in data analysis, statistics and econometrics methods.
3) Excellent command of written and spoken English.
4) A minimum average grade of 6.5 in a 10 points scale of the undergraduate academic record.
The gross starting salary amounts to €14,400 for the first year, and will increase to €15,600 in the second and third year.
First you must send your CV to the email address stated in “Application email” before the 22th of February, 2019.
Dr. Montserrat Viladrich-Grau, Full Professor and Ph.D. Supervisor
!! Member: Help us keep this section updated, sending information to firstname.lastname@example.org